Friday, April 27, 2007

What a global warming thing!!!


Its something I can't even imagine...since the year 2000, and I feel something is wrong with the weather, it was suppose that every October the weather has to be great, its fall, nice moderate weather in Cairo,,,but what?? its not anymore,,winter is being delayed every year till mid December and ends up in April,,wow thats really annoying,,, and suddenly you are like in August, Hot,,Sweaty,,Sunny,,full of dust with some car smoke and you just feel you want to faint out,, Am so sad that weather is getting worse every year here in Cairo,, the only country that had the best weather ever,,and the main reason I had to talk about when I come to invite people to visite,,hard luck Cairo but that what we call the global warming that has been invited to destroy our weather and life as well. I came to think that global warming is due to reaction of gasses in the atmosphere and thus it destroys the Ozone layer that cover the Earth,,that what I learned in School,, but I also knew that the more rockets and space ships travels out of Earth it destroys the Ozone layer as well,, which means that Space discoveries could be one of the reason for global warming..that is sad too!! I really like to follow up with NASA's discoveries to see what will be with the future on Earth as well. However, in order not to have a shock I try to convince myself that the world we live in isn't okay and some day we will pay what we try to cover up now in something bad that will definetly not be to our favor!!

No comments: