Thursday, May 10, 2007

Great Beyond..



While I was reading a magazine this afternoon,, I came through a tiny columb which says experience travelling to space by just wearing a specialized suit that makes you feel the same experience as if you really did travel..wow,,thats marvellous...I came to think that really discoveries has no limite..it even came to the extend that you can experience something that
was really beyond your thinking,,,it can be a dream come true,,but as usuall,,there isnt
something new and tremendous like this without me telling you how much does the suit cost,,well it 250,000 $ ...cheap..yeah really..come on its something really new and your life is guaranteed...but the idea is actually not adopting to me...Because I actually do know that am not in real space and the fear of space will not bother me,,,but actually I dont know,,,MAYBE!!!


No comments: