Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rarely Seen!!!


Have a look at this Picture..Imagine!!,,,day light in one country and the Night in the other side,,,if u come to think how does this happen,,you can really turn out to be insane,,,but I think there isnt a thing called hard to the creator of the world and the whole solar system and beyond,,,Let me tell you something,,,what do you think it really looks in the exact point when the Earth is moving around and the sun is at a point when it shines and darkness on the otherside.... I cant say anything except being amazed with our creator "GOD"...by giving us day and night,,,lightness and darkness...dusk and dawn,,,the parts of the day that we work, sleep and rest,,and the change in climate...thats really...well I think there is no one word to describe my feelings...

No comments: