Saturday, May 5, 2007

Would You???


It was thursday evening around 6:30,,when I came back from college,,Soo tired!! all I wanna do is to sleep and forget all what I've been through the whole day..but no,,I cant, its been a habit that the moment I enter the house I have to switch on the TV and I did,,,so i turned it on and it was news and I layed on bed and luckly it was the anchor interviewing people on street and the question was "If you had 270,000 $ would you like travel for a vacation to space?"...Ohh lucky me,,,I was so glad to catch up with this part,,and see what people actually would do,,and offcourse no one had to deny that they all which to try this new, crazy, and extraordinary experience,,but "IF" they had the cash...And after that the anchor went on asking a number of people and announced that the first Emirate guy is doing it this summer,,,The first Arab Emirate guy to travel to space...offcourse he had the cash and why not try it...but honestly i guess this gonna get beyond anything he experienced in life...Too see the outside..the earth from above..nice step and I really wish this man to be interviewed after his amazing trip..to tell what was is like and that I could catch it up luckly like this one,,,So would you like to have a trip to space if you could afford it??? :)

No comments: