Friday, May 18, 2007

what would YOU do if you saw a UFO??


Imagine yourself lying down on the beach and its midnight and you are deelpy thinking,,,and suddenly while you have a quick glance into the sky..you saw a UFO!!! what is it?? well the UFO is a space ship that has some space creatures driving it...thats all what I learned about it in school...yeah....something imaginary but its really cool and nice to have some imagination since we live in such a routine everyday and we need some change or something new that might happen to our lives...it not a matter of whether a UFO is something real or not,,,its actually something different than we are and brings as I might feel some happiness to our life if we think about it,,,,UFO's are definitly imaginary since I never saw one and no matter whoever tells me they saw one I wont believe them...but I would be interested to listen to there stories and develop more of my imagination because its simply interesting!! So why not imagine that you saw a UFO and just express how it looked like to see till where your imagination goes!!

No comments: